What is the full form of ACC Cement?
ACC Limited is a cement company in India which stands for The Associated Cement Companies Limited. This company is placed at Maharishi Karve Road, Mumbai, which was founded in 1936. On September/1/2006, The company was renamed as ACC Limited from The Associated Cement Companies Limited.
ACC Receives Awards:-
- National Award for Excellence in Water Management by CII.
- Outstanding Corporate Vision, Triple Impact – Business Performance Social & Environmental Action and Globalisation for 2009-10 from the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award in 2 categories, Green Leadership and Community Engagement by Enterprise Asia.
- Indira Priyadarshini Vrikshamitra Award by The Ministry of Environment and Forests for “extraordinary work” carried out in the area of afforestation.
- Subh Karan Sarawagi Environment Award by The Federation of Indian Mineral Industries for environment protection measures.
- Drona Trophy – By the Indian Bureau Of Mines for extraordinary efforts in the protection of Environment and mineral conservation in the large mechanized mines sector.
- Indira Gandhi Memorial National Award for excellent performance in the prevention of pollution and ecological development
- Excellence in Management of Health, Safety, and Environment: Certificate of Merit by Indian Chemical Manufacturers Association
- Good Corporate Citizen Award by Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- FIMI National Award – for valuable contribution in Mining activities from the Federation of Indian Mineral Industry under the Ministry of Coal.
- Rajya Sthariya Paryavaran Puraskar for outstanding work in Environmental Protection and Environment Performance by the Madhya Pradesh Pollution. Control Board.
- National Award for Fly Ash Utilization by Ministry of Power, Ministry of Environment & Forests and Dept of Science & Technology, Govt of India – for the manufacture of Portland Pozzolana Cement.
ACC Cement Limited plant’s list
New Wadi Plant